Solar Electric Systems
With the rising prices and uncertain availability of fossil fuels, harvesting the sun's energy directly provides an economical and clean alternative source of electricity.
Run your meter backwards!
During sunny days the solar electric system will often generate more electricity than is needed in the house. The surplus electricity flows out through the electric meter and causes the meter to spin backwards, building up credits.
Is your home "Solar compatible"?
Is your roof facing south (or close to south) so it may be used to mount solar panels?
Shading from trees:
Is your roof sunny for at least 7-8 hours per day, year round?
If the roof cannot be used for mounting the panels, is there a sunny space on the property for a ground mount array?
Here are some of the services that we provide:
- site surveys and assessments
- system design and engineering
- building permits and planning approvals
- rebate and incentive applications
- utility interconnection agreements
- solar equipment supply
- installation, commissioning, and startup
- training, support, and maintenance
- remote monitoring
- financial and performance analysis
- warranty repair
- SREC management and sales
Solar Domestic Hot Water Systems
Solar Pool Heater